Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING and RETURNS
SHIPMENT STATUS and TRACKING NUMBERS: To obtain a tracking number for your order please CLICK HERE or go to: http://www.mcgillswarehouse.com/login and log in to your account. It may take 24-48 hours before the tracking information is available.
- "Date delivered" on our website indicates your package was delivered to the shipping carrier.
- The actual delivery date to the final destination is available on the shipping carrier website.
A tracking number is provided for each box shipped in your order with U.S. Post office, on multiple boxes FedEx provides a master tracking number which links to all others shipped.
If you have a question regarding the status of your order please email our customer service department. firstname.lastname@example.org Customer service will not answer any questions regarding status or tracking info. of your order until it has been 5 days after your order should have been received. The information the shipping carrier provides with each tracking number is the same information provided to us.
Package tracking and delivery information: Please visit the shipping company's website at the below links to view package tracking and delivery information.
SHIPPING TERMS: When the products leave our warehouse, you own the product. We act as your agent in shipping. The cost of shipping the product to you is included in the initial charges. We reserve the right to determine the carrier. We do not and will not act as your agent involving insurance or claims of loss or damage regarding your purchase. Out of country customers will need to call ahead of time for exact shipping price due to the duty fees. (818-765-1280)
If you desire to avoid risks in shipping you must obtain insurance coverage to protect this risk, i.e., you bear the risk of loss from the moment it leaves our warehouse. Click here to BUY INSURANCE
All expenses, including insurance coverage, for returns or shipping of any nature are at the buyer’s expense as if the product were picked up at our warehouse and re-delivered to our warehouse by the buyer.
INSURANCE: As a vendor our liability for delivery of the products stops when we deliver to the shipping company. This is known as F.O.B. our dock. If you want protection for your products past our dock you must buy insurance. The Cost for insurance is $2.00 per Hundred Dollars rounded up to the nearest Hundred of the total bill. So to insure a package where the total charge is $101.00 you must pay $4.00. To insure your parcel go to item SKU# IN2 and purchase $200 Dollars of insurance for $4.00 by buying a unit and then change it to 2 units. The insurance covers loss of the product or damage up to the point where the shipping company shows a tracking of delivery. Any losses after the shipping company show a delivery of the product are at the risk of the buyer unless it is for damage to the product in shipping. Damage claims must be filed with McGills by email within 10 days of the normal delivery time or the lack thereof is a waiver of all liability to the insured.
Each unit of insurance is for $100 coverage against loss or damage to buyers product (including shipping costs and other charges). Insurance is covered only for damage due to shipping or loss of product prior to the point of carrier's showing deliver by tracking number. Any loss after delivery to the address designated by the buyer on McGills computer system and the showing of a delivery by the shipper's tracking number is at the risk of the buyer.
"FREE SHIPPING": Shipping and handling fees are already included in the initial purchase of any "Free Shipping" products. When a "Free Shipping" product is returned for a refund, the refund will be issued LESS the initial shipping charge and handling fee, and/or any other charges that might apply, after we have received the returned product. This only applies to USA.
- If you receive a package that is damaged from shipping, notify the carrier, FedEx, USPS or trucking company, and file a damage claim with the carrier immediately. The carrier will determine if they need to see the condition of the box at the delivery site. Keep all packaging materials, including interior contents and exterior containers for further instructions from the carrier.
- If you refuse a delivery for an order that you made you will be charged a $20 or 20%, whichever is greater, for the restocking fee and the shipping back to us. The shipping back to us will be the amount of shipping that you originally paid. You will not get the shipping you originally paid back; you will receive a store credit for the purchase price of the product less $20 or 20%, whichever is greater, for the restocking fee, less the original shipping and less the return shipping. You will not receive a refund to your credit card, you will receive store credit.
CANCELLATIONS and RETURNS
- Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Orders past 23 days do not qualify for returns or changes.
- NO returns on SPECIAL/WHOLESALE ORDERS.
- For sanitary/hygienic purposes, ALL SALES ARE FINAL on Barber Supplies.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL on Lead Came and Solder.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL on Pick Up Orders.
- All cluster and beveled glass product sales are final
- Order cancellation processing fee is $20 or 20%, whichever is greater.
- Our re-stocking charge, accounting cost and data processing fee is $20 or 20%, whichever is greater, of the cost of the products.
- All returns must be in the original condition and unopened packaging with any accompanying manuals and materials and must be returned within 10 days from the day product is shipped from our warehouse.
- An ADVANCE Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be obtained from our customer service via email: email@example.com and is required for ALL returns.
Shipping and handling fees are already included in the initial purchase of any products, this include "Free Shipping" items. When a product is returned; refund will be issued for the purchase price of the product LESS the initial shipping charge (this include "Free Shipping" items), handling fee, re-stocking fee, and/or any other charges that might apply, after we have received goods and product inspection has been done.
If we are out of stock on any item ordered there will be a check issued or a credit card debit issued for the full amount of the items out of stock. If the fee for handling and shipping is less than the difference between the amount charged and the resulting handling and shipping fee, that amount will also be refunded.
All orders not fully paid are automatically cancelled after 3 business days from the date submitted.